hosting recommendations?

  • Subject: hosting recommendations?
  • From: Maccy <maccy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:25:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hi folks,

Looking for first-hand recommendations re linux domain hosting.

I really only need some place to SSH in and run pine, 1 email account
(this one), 500MB space will do.  I won't be doing anything with the WWW.
A spam filter would be nice to have, but not essential.

I'm currently paying about GBP85pa for something that has become less
reliable in recent months. So basically looking for something with minimal
downtime, good support via web/email/phone, ideally at around the figure
quoted or less.

Many TIA,

Mark