RE: Streaming media players - new one and HELP!

>> My boys are only (just) 5 so even the small xbox controllers
>> are a bit big for them
>
> My boy been using the S (small) controller without problem since he
was
> about 3.

My boys are smaller than yours then ;)
They can just about use the S controllers, but if I go wireless, that's
irrelevant.
I would need something at most as big as an S controller, but preferably
slightly smaller.

>> - I'm betting the RF ones are not the
>> small size....
>
> Li kindly lent me his RF controllers but I quickly realised why he
didn't
> use them any more.  The slight lag they introduce is a nightmare in
games.
> Newer ones may be better though?

What ones did you try, so I know not to bother with them?

cheers,

Tony