RE: Streaming media players - new one and HELP!

  • Subject: RE: Streaming media players - new one and HELP!
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:49:21 -0500

I took an X10 Universal Module, took the bits out of the case, and hard
wired it into the Xbox in momentary mode on the power switch.

I took pictures... I'll dig them up.

Take power (and X10 signal) directly from the power supply inputs and
attach the outputs in parallel with the original power button.

Now with an x10 command I can pulse the power button and turn the Xbox
on or off, and the demon spawn can still use the front panel button.

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.