Re: [ADVERT]Sony PTZ Camera on ebay

Hey Brian,

It works really well in terms of video. I must admit however, that I
never got round to getting Geovision to control the PTZ. I always used
BDLCAM for that, which works perfectly. I actually created a custom
web page that would display all my camera outputs, and then had the
BDLCAM controls on the side. Once it's all together, it works like a
charm :)

I can end it early, but I have no idea on the value of this unit. I'll
have to do some digging.

Thanks

Marc

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brian G. Reynolds"