RE: Streaming media players - new one and HELP!

>> in node0 connected to the AV amp etc.....unless - are there
>> any wireless controllers for the xbox - either RF or IR
>
> There are RF control pads available.  Better bet might me IR
distribution
> for remote (if you are only using it as a media player).

I was thinking if I could get RF pads then it could be in node0, so no
noise issues and be used for games AND media playback.
I don't have time for games and the boys only have 3 games, so not a lot
of disc swapping would be required.

It's a shame the damned thing is so bulky :/

cheers,

T.