Fw: O2 XDA Exec

  • Subject: Fw: O2 XDA Exec
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:17:05 +0000

1.2kgs (with box and everything)

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 06/12/2005 08:16 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Yesterday 16:30

.
Subject:
.
[ukha_d] O2 XDA Exec
.
Category:

Hi All,

I just received a bill from O2 for my new phone, which has not even been
delivered to me yet, for the monthly service charge which they have
started from the date I placed the order. Cheek!!!

Anyway, could I ask one of you who has received there O2 XDA Exec what
the total weight is in the box as shipped. I want to get a price for
shipping to me via DHL etc. I was going to wait until I get back in
January but if it arrived in the next few days, I can not wait that long
for my new toy!!! If shipping is cheap, I want it NOW!!!  :o)

Thanks
Dave...

--
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!