[OT]ish Good remote desktop viewing s/w?

  • Subject: [OT]ish Good remote desktop viewing s/w?
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:11:30 -0000

This is OT, but could have HA benefits too!  Because we've got a baby due
within the next couple of weeks, there's a few overseas meetings that I
can't travel to, but will dial into instead.  What I really need is some
software that will allow the group at the other end to see what's on my
screen.  I don't need, or want, remote control, just a viewing capability,
ideally without the guys at the other end having to install anything.  I've
found a couple, NetViewer and BeamYourScreen, which seem to work through a
standard browser.  Does anybody have experience of these, or other
suggestions?

Thanks, Pete