RE: PC with good scart output

  • Subject: RE: PC with good scart output
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:55:50 -0000

Is the output any good? I don't know, but this is the card Aldi are
putting into the PCs they're knocking out at the moment.
Quoting from the Aldi site
(http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/productnl_491.html):

NVIDIA(r) G-FORCETM 6700XL HIGH-END DVI/VGA GRAPHICS CARD
* TV Out connection via: SCART, S-Video, Composite or Component (YUV;
YPrPb) High Definition
* Super fast GDDR3 memory at 1100MHz
* nVidia(r) G-ForceTM 6700XL graphics processor with 525mhz
* 128MB PCI Express x16 bus concept

I couldn't seem to find it on www.nvidia.com however a post towards the
end of page 1 of this thread suggests it's OEM only:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054850921

Maybe this helps? Not sure how you'd get one if it's OEM only though.

Cheers,

Tim.