RE: [OT]ish Good remote desktop viewing s/w?

  • Subject: RE: [OT]ish Good remote desktop viewing s/w?
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:23:05 -0000

MS NetMeeting (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/netmeeting/)?
We use this quite extensively at work (internally) but it can be
configured to accept external connections (not sure how though).

Or one of the VNC incarnations e.g. TightVNC (www.tightvnc.com) with
this the remote PC can just open a browser session, or they can install
s/w if they wish.

AFAIK both the above are free. pcAnywhere might also be an option
(http://tinyurl.com/axbr5) but it's
chargeable.

HTH,

Tim.