Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

RE: [OT] ish Split Level for home theatre

  • Subject: RE: [OT] ish Split Level for home theatre
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:50:47 +0100

If you are going to the expense of dedicated cinema seating then take a
look
at the Elite Home Theater seats - I saw them at Cedia and they were
fantastic although more expensive than Laz-e-boy. They are distributed in
the UK by TriCustom - www.tricsutom.co.uk <http://www.tricsutom.co.uk/>
&
www.elitehts.co.uk <http://www.elitehts.co.uk/>

_____