Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

Moving forward

I have just joined this group, although quite a few of you will already
know me by my ever growing list of problems directed to you in my
efforts at trying to come to grips with home automated issues that seem
to inflict this esoteric area of endeavour. I decided to become involved
in this fledgling industry about 8 years ago after the lobotomy and ever
since have made valiant attempts to make money from the projects
undertaken ever since; with little success. However, it certainly is a
most entertaining field and I am sure you will all agree that apart from
her indoors, it is usually a subject that makes you the centre of
attention at any dinner party! On reflection, it also makes me the
centre of attention with my partner when some unexpected (yet not wholly
surprising) hiccup occurs with the system I have installed at my place
of residence. She keeps reminding me that one more victory like this and
we're both done for!
Anyway, enough of me, on with the good fight :-)
Rod Stephens
Digihouse (Aust) Pty Ltd
0414 379 079