Latest message you have seen: Re: CBus power usage

Fw: CBus / X10 Opinions please

  • Subject: Fw: CBus / X10 Opinions please
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:57:01 +0100

I'm pretty sure I saw Clipsal do 110v versions in one of their
catalogues...

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 16/08/2005 15:53 -----

Discussion