Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Currentcost software ? (was Currentcost USB lead)

[OT] Blocking unwanted calls and sms from a symbian series 60 pho ne (nokia 3230)

  • Subject: [OT] Blocking unwanted calls and sms from a symbian series 60 pho ne (nokia 3230)
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:50:31 +0100

Does anyone have any experience with nokai symbian series 60 phones.

I have a collegue who is getting some unsavory calls atm on her
mobile,
while this is being sorted I'd like to put a call blacklister app on
her phone to prevent the calls in the short term.

I've seen apps like blackballer
<http://www.symbiangear.com/product.html?pid=11114,11121,38202>
but am unsure of the best way of getting this on her phone
Unfortunateley she is at a remote site and doesn't have a home PC to
connect with.
PC's at work don't have sync software (It's her personal mobile).

Any ideas - emails off list to avoid hoggng bandwidth

Thanks in advance Dave