RE: Internet access from Hotels

  • Subject: RE: Internet access from Hotels
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:35:17 +0100

The place I was in on Tuesday night actually had an RJ45 connector and a
big
label "Broadband Internet" so you could just plug in your laptop
& go. The
only fee I could see was the cost of a patch cable, although I didn't
bother
connecting as I'd already checked in at the remote office and was heading
back there the next morning.

Not sure, but I guess if 1 chain does it, then others may well do.

Marston Hotels www.marstonhotels.com