RE: kat5 mk2 and xantech

  • Subject: RE: kat5 mk2 and xantech
  • From: "John Risby" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:31:31 +0100

I'm not totally sure yet Keith but maybe the

Xantech 791-44 10 Way Infra-Red Block/Amplifier

or

Xantech CB60 6 Way Infra-Red Splitter Block

I know Frank's products work ok, I'm just eager to get this going asap
and I'm concerned about the delivery time from Oz. That said, I've
waited long enough, a couple of weeks more won't kill me I guess!

Thanks Keith