RE: Re: IR Motion detection problem

  • Subject: RE: Re: IR Motion detection problem
  • From: "Harry Hendriks" <hja_hendriks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 10:40:57 +0200

Thanks Juan,
It is an Elro SA 230 (IR based)  type, bougth in the Netherlands.
Your assumption of the detector wall fixing in the garage  is correct.
The garage door is/was defenitely  not open when it tripped; the security
system alarm mode was on and nobody in the house.
I am now assuming (but not sure) that a changing level of sun ligth  (due
sun and clouds),  still coming in the garage via partly closed blinds, was
enough to cause the non intended  trippiing of the detector.
Your other suggestions of moving objects in- our outside the house are no
likely causes.
Suggestions for inprovements are much appreciated.
with kind greetings,
Harry

<hja_hendriks@h...>