Re: Straw Poll - MythTV machine spec.

That's almost as annoying as building a new MythTV box getting it all
almost perfect, then discovering that the motherboard doesn't do Real
Time Clock wake ups...
Annoying as I planning on using that part of Myth to automatically turn
the box off to standby if nothing was going on for a few hours (save
some elecy), and it uses the RTC wakeup to turn the box back on when
there's something to record...

Nuts... eBay here I come...