Re: Transferring Video between rooms

  • Subject: Re: Transferring Video between rooms
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 07:52:47 -0000

Hi Chris,
File server is the plan with chipped xboxes as frontends running Xbox
media centre.
That part is all fine, just having trouble deciding the best way to be
able to watch the same thing in each room.  I guess I may well have to
send the video output from the lounge xbox back to a distribution amp
or something and then feed it out whole house from there.
Always looking for new methods and ideas tho
Noel