RE: low-quality cctv audio over cat5

  • Subject: RE: low-quality cctv audio over cat5
  • From: "John Risby" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:00:06 +0100

Thanks Tim, no, I didn't get a reply other than yours!

I've just taken delivery of some kat5 modules for sending TV around the
house - wow, I'm impressed! They may be a bit over-the-top for this use
though but it is an option.

I've got the video going over coax fine now, and I guess I've got
nothing to lose trying to solder something direct, it's not an
incredible long run.

Thanks Tim
John

om/cb/cidi/c_darfur.html">Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their >
lives
through GlobalGiving</a>.</font>