Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Invisible Audio speakers ?

  • Subject: Invisible Audio speakers ?
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:10:18 -0000

Hi,

SWMBO wants to get rid of my faithfull ugly speakers that decorate the
living room walls and floor - "they're so clunky and too big"
So she wants the Bose style mini cubes - because they're cute - I don't
mind but it also has to sound good - which is ofcourse very subjective.
Personally I'd prefer some 5" or 6" inwall speakers but dont feel
like
1) spending the money and 2) hacking holes in brick and concrete walls
to 3) find out it's crap and 4) to remodel the wall.
Question is - does anyone here has experience in hiding speakers and/or
can give me some personal feedback.
PS : I don't have a subwoofer yet and the it's has to be a 7.1 setup
which also is going to be used 50% hifi.

rgds Rob.