Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: [OT] Apple OS X Tiger - 29th April (get your licenses here)

From engadget:

The standard Mac OS Up-To-Date upgrade package is available to all
customers who purchase a qualifying new Mac system from Apple or an
Apple Authorized Reseller on or after April 12 for a shipping and
handling fee of US$9.95.

That seems much harsher than last time time-wise...

Tim.

On 12 Apr 2005, at 3:26 pm, Jim Noble wrote:

> christopher purves wrote:
>
>  > Hmm - I just ordered the family pack which has 5 licenses as I
> would have
>  > had to buy one anyway seemd like value.
>  >
>  > That means I will have 3 spare. Emails off list!!!
>

>  Err, you only get one copy. With a license to install it on 5
machines
>  at the same address...
>
>  Jim

Tim Allen