Re: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules

Hi Gareth

> No-one seems to have the same setup - and there's me thinking
electrical
> regs were fixed !

Theres more than one way to do any job.....I have my cbus units in a metal
housing , but i have also installed cbus kit into Clipsal plastic
housings......
My install was a retrofit and all my dimmer channels are on the same
lighting circuit....

The other install was a new home with  4 dimmer units and 2 relay units
each
unit had its own rcb/mcb 10A circuit breaker ....The neutral bar had
removable links so each Dimmer had its own small neutral bar .....

HTH
Frank

If you can source the "B" curve circuit breakers  i would use
them to
protect your dimmer channels .....