Fw: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules

  • Subject: Fw: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:51:02 +0100

Gah ! More confused !

No-one seems to have the same setup - and there's me thinking electrical
regs were fixed ! So I'm still not there on what I need to do yet on
providing the electricals to the CBus cabinet - AND which cabinet :-(

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 10/04/2005 08:35 -----

Discussion