Re: C-Bus (Saturn Switch)

Hi Brian -

Yes - C-Bus is a low voltage wiring system, it needs quite a few
components to make it all work, you effectively network all your
switches and install dimmer and relay controllers back in your main
electricity distribution panel (fusebox), significant rewiring will be
required if you are in a retrofit situation. There is an RF version of
the product due eventually.

However - if you like the Saturn switches then Clipsal also use this
design in their Ulti range - these are 'standalone' switches with RF
remote control and include dimmer circuitry. (not C-Bus) These might
suit your needs better as they simply replace existing switches. Take a
deep breath before asking the price though.

http://tinyurl.com/4kep5
<<  Laser's C-Bus shop has more info

Kevin