RE: Has anyone tried these for radiator control

  • Subject: RE: Has anyone tried these for radiator control
  • From: "Rodney Hall" <rmh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 23:49:48 +0100

Yes, I use exactly those sorts of valves on all my radiators but with wall
stats for each valve. Bathroom and downstairs loo always on for heat sink
and prevent pumpover before the pump shuts down after all valves are
closed.
DHW is treated as a radiator, with its own stat and valve too. This system
in use for more than 20 years and is very efficient, using skirting
radiators.
--
Rodney Hall
Dum spiro spero