Re: Has anyone tried these for radiator control

Thanks for that Rodney,

I may look at fitting a couple to start with as a trial. I will need to
build a controller for them but that is fairly simple to do based on
something I already have. If I can, I think I will fit them under the
floor boards as this will help to hide them as they are not what would
call nice to look at :o)

Regards
Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes...!!
---
http://www.v8carlton.com
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
---