Velux window remote controls

  • Subject: Velux window remote controls
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 18:55:52 -0000

Hi All,

Still looking for working infra red remote codes for my velux
windows.

I have tried the sets of IR which are up on remote central with no
luck.

Does anyone here use ir control on WLI 130 and WLC 100 units.

I can't find specifics anywhere on how to select the security group
for the keypad, but have confirmed the long dip switch on the wall
keypad is set to 1. Also the IR codes from remote central are
supposedly for "all"

What it comes down to, is, can someone here confirm if the velux IR
pronto codes from remotecentral work?

Or does anyone out there have the velux infra red remote control and
something they can capture output with?

I am using a redrat3, but pronto codes would be fine.

Yours in hope...