Q on F-Type connectors

About to commence using F-Type connectors for all the Km of CT100 I
pulled into the build.

I have never used F-Types before, the samples I have seen use the
bare centre strand as the pin ?    are all connectors the same, or do
some have crimp on pins   a'la BNC connectors.

Where is the best place to buy, and any particular brand
recommended ?  I looked at CPC and they have a lot of choice.
I intend using crimp on rather than screw on types.

Rick