Re: [OT] PCB "supplier", cheap source for amateur projects required?

The final option is home made. Someone posted something about a guy who was
offering this as a service for a very reasonable rate. If you are
interested I will hunt it out but it is on the other PC and I am packing
for a business trip at the moment. Depending on your needs I could even put
something together for you.

What PCB software do you use? (assuming you do if you are planning to go
for a professional prototype).

Ian

=
=
=20
Ake Hedman                                           =
=
=20
<akhe@xxxxxxx        To:       ukha_d@yahoogroups=
.com                                                      =
=20
om>                      cc:                         =
=
=20
Subject:  Re: [ukha_d] [OT] =
PCB "supplier",  cheap source for amateur projects        =
=20
04/09/2004 16:37          required?                  =
=
=20
Please respond to                                    =
=
=20
ukha_d                                               =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

Gary wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a cheap source for a few pcb's for small ideas I
have.

> pcb's =3D about 10cm*10cm, single sided some surface mount.
>
> As i said they are only amateur projects so i need to keep costs low,
> not into =A3100 just for a few pcb's...lol
>
> Regards,
>
> Gary

I use Olimex and are very satisfied with there services. You find them
at http://www.olimex.com/pcb/index.html

Regards
/Ake