F-Type of TV ?

I am starting on my Node zero work, (need some temporary connections
working)
I will use F-Type connectors for all the connections in node zero ...
but what about out at the coal face ?

At the wall plates in each room is it best to fit F-Type bulkhead
connectors (using blank modular plates) or TV coax sockets ?

I could use F-Type at all faceplates, but wondered if I would be
better using TV coax sockets.

Aligned to this are the quickfit plugs good contact, or should I
always use standard screw connectors..

Rick