Re: Re: NOW Doh.. Killed Tivo WAS Tivo / Linux command

  • Subject: Re: Re: NOW Doh.. Killed Tivo WAS Tivo / Linux command
  • From: David Paterson <david.paterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:51:28 +0100

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:13:20 +0100, you wrote:

>When I did my Tivo upgrade I pulled all hard disks out of the PC and
then
>put in only the Tivo drive - Just in case I slipped with setting to
boot
>from CDROM and XP booted.
>
>I would stick the Tivo drive in your XP machine as the ONLY drive and
see
>what happens then.

Worth a try, and if it's booting to MFS then there shouldn't be any
problems.

I'll give this a go and let you know what happens.

David P.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Audio programmer          There are three kinds of people in the world -
Visual Science Ltd.         those who can count, and those who can't...