RE: PC names, was Re: How many PCs do you have at home?

  • Subject: RE: PC names, was Re: How many PCs do you have at home?
  • From: "Steve Healey" <steve.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:51:17 +0100

I went for names that I remember from my childhood:

Bill & Ben - File and Backup servers
Bagpuss - PDC
Zebedee - Development box
Orinoco & Wellington - Laptops
Roobarb - HTPC

With a domain of 'Trumpton'

Wanted to add something from Capt. Pugwash but SWMBO didn't like the idea
of
logging onto a machine called Master Bates :-))

Steve.