Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE:_=5Bukha=5Fd=5D_Dell_=A399_servers_are_back?=

Re: Re: Lock device for SimplyAutomate Magnetic Lock

This looks very like my setup only with cheaper electric side (about 30
quid) and about the same for the door side. I don't think mine have got
handles, just a key lock although since I have not fitted them yet I won't
swear to that.

Ian

"keyvan2r"
<keyvan@xxxxxxx        To:       ukha_d@xxxxxxx
o.uk>                    cc:       (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/Novartis)
Subject:  [ukha_d] Re: Lock device for SimplyAutomate Magnetic Lock
25/10/2004 19:52
Please respond to
ukha_d

Would something like these help?

http://www.sdcsecurity.com/newsite/html/products/electricls.html

They are not cheap - mostly intended for commercial use. They are
used on our offices on conference/meeting rooms and some of the
director's offices. AMX automation screens/systems are used to
control them.

HTH

Keyvan

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, ian.bird@c... wrote:

> I can understand why. I have some of these from the days when
Maplin were