Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT?] NTL Broadband

Fw: Lock device for SimplyAutomate Magnetic Lock

  • Subject: Fw: Lock device for SimplyAutomate Magnetic Lock
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:21:32 +0100

I'm hearing this yes - except this is node 0, ive just built it, and
just=20
put the doors on. currently using a bent nail to hold them in place :-)

I was/am being tight - didnt want to have to buy a =A325 lock system which=
=20
would never move. And I want to buy quite a few of these!

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 25/10/2004 17:13 -----