Latest message you have seen: RE: Strong stick no-residue tape

RE: How can I use my MediaMVP better ?

  • Subject: RE: How can I use my MediaMVP better ?
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:05:43 +0100

Rob

I'm planning on using an nVidia FX5700, initially with Svideo and then DVI
when I get a plasma.

I believe that 2005 is still fussy but there is a list at
http://oem.microsoft.com/downloads/MCEReadinessCenter/MCE_Approved_Component
s_for_MOSB.xls ( http://tinyurl.com/54w63 ).  My
original plan was to use
the DigiMatrix mentioned last week but I bailed on that in case I had
issues
with the video.

I hope that you can install without the tuner card as I plan to initially
do
so and then add the card(s) later!

Regards

Jon Whiten