RE: Re: AVR300

>> Bah, I'm going to demo it and the denon again - with a bose
>> AM15 setup this time, since that's what I have, so that's all
>> that matters.
>
> Or you could pop down here and have a bit longer play? ;-) (Bring your
-
> erm
> - Bose things too if you want and we'll set it up with those. :-P)

True, but you don't have the Denon to compare it to - and I ain't taking
the speakers off the ceiling!
And u snubbed Croydon the other day, so right back atchya pal :P

> Well, I'm running sub/sat at the moment and it sounds OK to me.

Not a shitey mission set that looks like it cost about 50 quid the lot
you're not :)

>> Going to my old nemesis, MI on Sat hopefully - at least I
>> know they do the bose kit....
>
> /me suggests that - just as the desire to be a politician should
preclude
> you from ever becoming one - then any hifi dealers selling Bose should
> automatically be stripped of the title "hifi dealer"...

LOL.  It fulfills a need (zero floor space, no big ugly boxes in sight)
but I know what you mean.
Equally, any authorised Linn dealer, who has supposedly been on a course
and knows less about it than the client he is installing it for, despite
siad client never having seen the setup software before in his life,
should be gutted slowly then slow-roasted over an open fire and fed to the
dogs....

>> Sheet man - that's a toughie alright m8....
>
> You're not kidding, especially when AVLand (who are usually pretty
> competetive) are selling it for £3,300

Bargain - not.
I saw it on the web somewhere for £2,700 I think it was...

> wifey
> then said "Ask him if he'd take £1,600..." :-D

LOL - I bet you will and all :)

> Thing is, he's on the AX10 "team" and I know (because he
told me) that he
> was given the AX10 by Pioneer. :-D

bar steward!