RE: Total internal VOIP?

  • Subject: RE: Total internal VOIP?
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:10:03 +0100

I now understand you a little better.

I have only seen devices that present 2 VOIP circuits to the DECT base
station, and I found that this was a little too limiting for me.  I did
find
a Mitel solution ( http://www.mitel.com/resources/data_IP_Dect_Data_P8.pdf
)
that allows up to 8 VoIP paths but this also seemed to need another central
Mitel Box.

Regards

Jon