Re: Total internal VOIP?

I am waiting for delivery of some low cost IP phones from Taiwan
(expected delivery this week).  These will support H.323 and SIP.  They
are desk phones with a 2x24 dot matrix display displaying Time, date,
caller ID and call duration.  They support G.711, .G723.1 and
G.729A/G.729.  They also have  a handsfree facility.

I am planning to test with Asterix and a couple of off the shelf VoIP
Gateways. I will let you know the results of my testing.

Regards
Enda

I am also awaiting delivery of a WiFi phone.