From: Tim Dawe [mailto:list.mailbox@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 October 2004 08:47
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT ish

Which wireless device are you going to use at the other end?  When I
looked into this (quite a while ago now) the ME102 would only act as a
bridge with another ME102, and both had to be running in bridge mode
which meant they would not also work as access points.  Not sure if this
is still the case?

I ended up running a cable instead of buying another two ME102s. :-(

Tim