TV Card & Telewest

Hi

I was wondering is any one could help me.

I am interested in setting up a pc with a TV Card and connecting it to my
Telewest cable box. What I would like to know is there any way I can change
the channels on the cable box from the PC, so if I want to record on a
different channel the PC can change the channel on the cable box. I have
converter on the cable box so I can user my pronto.

Many thanks

Jonathan