Re: Re: AVR300 now [ADVERT]

> A what???
>
> ... The funny thing is that Tony has actually got a  couple of these
> !... ;-)
>  one of those days - the excitement of a new Arcam/Denon toy playing
> tricks on the memory

Look, just coz I have them doesn't mean I know what they are called!!!
Plus of course, I haven't *quite* managed to get around to using them yet,
so that doesn't help.....
....but I guess, since I had accounted for them all, then I really need
another one :)

Kevin, can you contact me off list about payment?
I'd also like the psu you forgot to send for one of the other ones, since
I've lost the will to go to maplins to get one.
I'll chuck in a few quid extra for it, since I never supplied a psu for
that slinke (which no doubt is getting about as much use as my MSS100's
;))

Too much time to think, not enough time to actually DO - that's my problem
:/

cheers,

Tony