Re: Re: AVR300 now [ADVERT]

And I have a bunch of them from a previous bulk buy still at £49 if
anyone's interested....

Basically they are Ethernet to Serial Convertors

Tony Butler said...

really...... And if you used a MSS100 you could access it across your
> network!

A what???

... The funny thing is that Tony has actually got a  couple of these
!... ;-)
one of those days - the excitement of a new Arcam/Denon toy playing
tricks on the memory

<steve.abbott@f...>
>wrote:
>

>>Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've had a hard day!
>>
>>What's a MSS100 ?

Arcam

>that

>could do

>xAP/xPL.
>

>>>hmmm....
>>>

>>really...... And if you used a MSS100 you could access it across
>>

>your network!

>capability. The

>get

>not
>

>>perfect but
>>

>>>excellent!
>>>This sounds more and more like a winner here....have you found
any

>>decent
>>

>>>prices on it.  Best I could get was £1200 on the web
somewhere....