Convert D4-Video to anything

  • Subject: Convert D4-Video to anything
  • From: "Brian Milton" <bmilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:07:55 +0100

Hi,  I'm stuck in a bi tof bother.  I have a sanyo PLV-Z2 and it has a
D4-Video connection instead of the normal 3 compnent phono connections.
I've seached around and cant find anywhere to buy a converter.  I've seen a
few site that say there out there but I can't find it?  Has any one found
one of these?

I believe these connections are used in Japan (Got the projector cheaper
straight from japan).  Any help would be great but I'll keep searching.
Does anyone read japanese because all the searches bring up japanese
sites!!!

Cheers

Brian