RE: Fw: TiVo Software uses gdiplus.dll

  • Subject: RE: Fw: TiVo Software uses gdiplus.dll
  • From: "LeeUKHA" <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:08:24 +0100

This doesn't actually relate to UK TiVo types as it's the US Home Media
Option software that is the problem.

However, there are lots of other bits of software that have this
vulnerability.

See http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topict3077.html
for the test and
fix.

Crash helmets on, this is could get very ugly...
Lee