Re: [OT] Screwfix - was Key safes

It's been like that for weeks :-( Seems they didn't get planning
permission for expansion at Yeovil and moved to Stoke, and made a total
pig's ear about it. I've got an order marked as "in progress" and
its
been like that for weeks. After 10 days, I phoned them to cancel it and
was told it was already cancelled (not by me) and then that he could
find no record of it - both in the same phone call. It's still there
when I can get in - infrequent. There is much anguish in their online
forums - again when you can get in.

Pete

Paul Gale wrote:

>Just had a look at the Screwfix web site - well tried - an interesting
message appears as they've shut it down due to not being able to fulfil
orders!

>Paul.

 I got