RE: Re: CTI Meteor Setup

  • Subject: RE: Re: CTI Meteor Setup
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:03:29 -0000

You need to ensure the settings are correct:

1200 baud, 8 bits, no parity ,1 stop bit

I think you can actually use terminal - I have before IIRC. You'll see the
data coming in when the phone rings or you use the phone locally.

I use ACE to announce the caller or number with two Meteor's connected to
work and home lines. AT&T Natural Voices TTS announces through the
whole house audio system. Works very well.

Paul.