RE: Re: [OT] Portable MP3 player suggestions

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Portable MP3 player suggestions
  • From: "Martin" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:26:16 -0000

Well I went out and bought an iriver PMP-140, plays vids as well. It's a
little OTT but I can now download my Digital cam pics to it whilst on
holiday using its host USB port :)

I was going to rip some DVDs for the kids, with 40 Gig I should have
plenty of capacity. Anyone got any recommendations for DIVX ripping
software ?

Cheers
Martin