Latest message you have seen: Re: WoooHooo - Another 7 Circuits on cbus

Re: Cheap cctv camera cards- Question

  • Subject: Re: Cheap cctv camera cards- Question
  • From: "Campbell Macdonald" <c.macd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 02:15:39 -0000

Thanks Graeme and Jim for your help....I had a check at the onboard chip
and it is an Xview xcel 2003 chip.....50fps according to the
manufacturer.....I did try the sound in unsuccesfully...but not had time
to play with it as yet..

As Graeme noted the software isn't the easiest.....well OK if I don't
want to stream via internet....

The manufacturer link is here :
http://www.jmk.com.cn/ey/productShow.asp?id=364

The ebay supplier was venicepaco
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727269083>
&item=5727269083 who advised the card was incorrectly supplied...should
not have had audio....(must be the first time I've got something better
than requested)

thanks

Campbell