Re: Re: X10 retrofit - part 2

The PIR route didn't work for me as the door is passed without entering
a=20
lot of the time. The IR beam is on the very outside of the door frame.
It=20
has proven very good over the years and since we tend not to run into
the=20
kitchen there are few problems. I can see why your door with no frame=20
would be a challenge though :-(

Ian

"Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxx>
11/11/2004 12:05