RE: Node Zero Gallery - Send Yours!

  • Subject: RE: Node Zero Gallery - Send Yours!
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:29:28 -0000

See my gallery here:

http://www.siliconpixel.com/gallery

My Node0 is built in a double wardrobe cupboard. Gets quite hot in there
with all the kit though. I did add a ceiling extract fan (an in-line
bathroom type) that is controlled by an X10 AD10. This means I can turn it
on/off as necessary. I currently have it turning on at 08:30 and off when
the Comfort alarm is armed to night mode (as the fan is a little noisy).
The next upgrade is to fit a quieter fan with a bigger air flow as Node0
still gets very warm in the summer.

Paul.